- Available both manually operated and automatically operated.
- Designed and manufactured to open and close easily thanks to the EASYOPEN hinge system.
Strong structure and aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Steel frame structure of 60x60 square sections with 20x20 square sections as standard filling.
- Fillings of Viking Guard or Viking Basic panels available to match the fencing system that is used.
- The swing gates can be manufactured with tailored filling that matches the customer's choice.
- All swing gates are GALV FE hot-dip galvanised by default.
- The swing gates can be Z-LACK powder-coated in standard colours such as Olive Green (RAL 6005), Dark Green (RAL 6009), and Black (RAL 9005).
- The swing gates can be Z-LACK powder-coated in all other RAL colours.
Safe by default
- Automatically operated swing gates are equipped by default with crush protection and emergency stop.
- Photocells can be installed to prevent the swing gate from closing on vehicles or people.
- Vehicle detectors can be installed to prevent the sliding gate from closing on vehicles, even when there is snow and ice on the ground.
- Warning lights can be installed to warn users that the swing door is moving or is about to open or close.
- Traffic lights can be installed in order to control traffic that comes in or out of the area.
With installed Easy Controller, our technicians can access the automation in order to carry out error diagnostics, reprogramming and much more.
Sign an EASY support agreement to ensure fail-free operation in the years to come.
Swing gates can be opened or closed by any method whatsoever – using a mobile, remote control, key switch, code lock or any other operating system.
A vehicle detector can be installed to open and close the swing gate.
A yearly clock can be installed to open and close the swing gate at pre-programmed times.
Swing gates can be programmed to open partially for pedestrian access.
A standby feature can be enabled to save energy while the gate is not in operation.
Swing gates can be programmed to close automatically after a preset time.
Photocells can be installed to close swing gates after passing traffic.
Portugal guard has Demex Protection Class 2 and is used in areas where demarcation is important.
Demex develops, produces and maintains perimeter protection solutions and security products of the highest quality. Our tailored comprehensive solutions offer optimum security according to our tried and tested perimeter protection philosophy.
Protection Class 1
Demex Protection Class 1 is used in areas where burglary does not pose a particular risk, but fences and gates are mainly used as boundary demarcation, to show where the property begins and ends. Area protection systems will have a low deterrent effect against possible burglary or unauthorized access.
Protection Class 2
Demex Protection Class 2 is used in areas where delimitation is important and where there is a higher requirement against burglary and theft. It is also used in areas where access to the protected areas can lead to personal injury or death.
Protection Class 3
Demex Protection Class 3 is used when burglary and theft become a serious problem. Access, control of people, vehicles and goods are controlled by automated access control systems. The system is designed to protect the area by deterring, delaying and detecting any burglary attempts and where access to protected areas can lead to injury or death.
Protection Class 4
Demex Protection Class 4 is used when burglary and theft become a critical problem and the protection of the content is very important. Accessibility for authorized persons, vehicles and goods is controlled by automated access control systems. The system is designed to protect the area by deterring, delaying and detecting and taking action against possible burglary attempts and where access to protected areas can lead to injury or death.
Protection Class 5
Demex Protection Class 5 provides the highest level of security in areas where potential burglary poses a serious risk, and is designed to provide complete peace of mind even if there is a potential risk from the outside and inside of the property. The system is designed with an access control system that is used to control access for people, vehicles and goods in and out of the area. It will use all five aspects of Demex’s proven area protection philosophy: deter, delay, detect, take action and control access to protected property with maximum effect. The system will be designed after consultation with the police, insurance companies and professional security companies to provide an area protection that meets the requirements for each individual location.